Welcome to Nanny Sharing - the number one guide to nanny sharing in Canada
Increasing numbers of families are looking for affordable alternatives to day care centers for their children and are turning to nanny sharing as an option. Whether you are just looking to learn more about nanny sharing or are considering it as an option for your own children, nannysharing.ca was created as an all you need to know guide. Nanny sharing .ca will advise you on how to find a suitable family in your area to nanny share with, and assist you in the process of hiring a nanny.
On top of this our site allows you to post an advert to find a nanny in Canada and if you do not already have a family to nanny share with, our database allows you to reach out to families in your area also looking to nanny share.
What are the benefits of nanny sharing for me and my children?
- Nanny sharing allows your children to benefit from the socializing they will experience from play with other children whilst at the same time they can remain in their familiar and nurturing home environment
- Your children still receive individual attention but at a lower cost to yourself
- Hiring a private nanny can be expensive but nanny sharing is a cost effective child care solution that will cut your nanny costs in half
- Your children will be exposed to fewer illnesses than at a day care
- Nanny sharing will still give you all the benefits of a regular nanny including light housekeeping tasks, laundry and meal preparations
- Nanny sharing can work well for newborn babies, toddlers and school aged children
- Not only do strong friendship ties form between the children but bonds are also formed between the two families with each one benefiting from the other as a reliable source of help, support and friendship.
If you feel that your children could benefit from care within a socially stimulating yet familiar environment, a lower risk of illness and accidents, together with more personal attention, then nanny sharing is probably the right option for you.